Position Vacant - State Manager
Tenpin SA is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Manager with expertise in the area of sports administration, marketing, negotiation and the ability to promote Tenpin Bowling in South Australia.
Reporting to the Board, through the Chairperson, the State Manager will have a broad range of responsibilities including:
• Liaison with key stakeholders namely Tenpin Bowling Australia, South Australian Tenpin Bowling Centre Managers, Local and Regional Associations and the Office for Recreation and Sport
• Managing and enhancing administration systems and procedures vital to the business and competition operations of the organisation
• Overseeing the development and growth of Tenpin Bowling in South Australia.
• Marketing and promoting Tenpin SA to enhance the organisation’s profile and attract sponsorship.
• Maintenance of the organisation’s website and social media sites.
The successful applicant will have:
• Demonstrated ability and knowledge in the areas of administration, finance, marketing and event management.
• Experience in Website Management
• A good knowledge of the sport of Tenpin Bowling.
• Excellent interpersonal skills especially in communication, liaison and negotiation.
This is a 0.8FTE position with the flexibility to work both evenings and weekends.
For further information and a Position Description contact the Secretary, Trevor Thiele 0418 848 703 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on 9th December 2011 and can be mailed to the Secretary, Trevor Thiele, Tenpin SA, PO Box 10181, Adelaide BC 5000 or emailed to email@example.com